The EZ OFF Lifter™Bishamon EZ Off Lifter® pallet positioners are the ultimate ergonomic solution for loading or unloading pallets in applications when loads are transported with a pallet truck. These revolutionary products provide the answer for maintaining the load at a convenient working height. They also provide easy pallet rotation and near side loading to eliminate excessive lifting, bending, and stretching. They are electro-hydraulic operation and available in a free-standing front access model, and a bolt-down model with ramp access from three positions.
EZ OFF Lifter® Model EZO-25E Standard Features:
• Feet-clear safety circuit automatically stops the platform descent at 9 in. above the floor preventing unintentional foot entrapment under the platform or pallet
• Safety Warning Lights and Alarm alert the operator before the platform lowers from the intermediate safety stop
• Platform Safety Covers guard pinch points around the mast and mast rollers
• Chain Cover guards pinch points around the upper chain wheel
• Hydraulic power unit with unitized control valves and reservoir
• 1 HP 115 V electric motor.
• 40.50 in. diameter rotating disk supported by 32 precision ball bearings
• Automatic Platform Lock prevents platform rotation in the lowered position
• Hinged integrated approach ramp
• Integrated lifting tabs and platform catches for transporting with a forklift
• Rear leveling feet
• Durable powder coated finish